Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Posted by Tina Vega at 10:52 PM
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Posted by Tina Vega at 1:17 PM
Friday, March 19, 2010
Posted by Tina Vega at 11:55 PM
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Posted by Tina Vega at 11:21 PM
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Karen's talk was extremely encouraging as she spoke to the heart of frustration and irritability that plagues most of us at one time or another. (Patience has never been one of my strong suits.) She spoke of God using motherhood as a means to stretch and grow us, reminding us that we are never alone in the journey. If you are struggling right now for joy and peace in motherhood, be sure to check out her books and her blog. If you are looking for encouragement and would like to connect with other moms of young children, be sure to check out MOPS. (Click HERE to find a group in your area.)
- What works or doesn't work for you in regards to discipline?
- Healthy boundaries and limits (the delicate balance between letting go and keeping them safe)
- What kind of support and encouragement do you offer your tween/teen as they are given more responsibility for their own education?
- How do we best plan for our child's future?
- The pressures associated with the quest for popularity.
Posted by Tina Vega at 4:59 PM
Friday, March 12, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Posted by Tina Vega at 3:12 PM
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Posted by Tina Vega at 3:16 PM