Sunday, April 17, 2011

the four of us :: april 2011

* one family photo * MY family * each month * for an entire year *

April family feet

I snapped this one as we were getting ready to head out to a coin show. You'd never guess that only 24 hours earlier, snow was covering the ground.

It's definitely Spring in our household, we even had grilled corn-on-the-cob for dinner tonight :) We've made lots of warm-weather plans already including a camping trip, swimming lessons, band and sports sign-ups. Tony and I have a second meeting with a contractor tonight to discuss details regarding a fun summer project as well. We also took part in a rally at the Capitol this month, I honed my potty training skills, we enjoyed Taco Night with friends, had burgers with Tilly's family, went to Grand Slam to celebrate a special birthday, and so much more.

Tony and I are enjoying these times with the boys, knowing it will all pass in a blur. After all, our oldest will be FOURTEEN before you know it.

Oh my.

post signature

No comments: