Monday, October 17, 2011

Winter Weekend Scrapbooking Retreat :: December 2011

retreat collage

Of the two scrapbooking retreats I host each year, the winter weekend is MY FAVORITE. Nothing beats that bit of quiet time at the start of the holiday season... and the Egg Nog Chai Lattes... and the Christmas tunes... and the touch of snow. (For those of you who have attended either retreat - winter or spring - I'd love to hear your favorites... be it winter or spring retreat, favorite food or drink item had at the retreat, or just favorite retreat-thing in general. For those of you former-retreat-goers who add a comment to this post, there will be a prize drawing for a lovely little treat.)

Well, it's THAT TIME again and there are still FOUR ONE OPEN SPOTS for the Winter Weekend Scrapbooking Retreat in December. Details are below:

Where: Memory Lane Retreat, North Branch

When: Friday, December 2-Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cost: $145 for Friday-Sunday (for only $30 more, you can add Thursday, December 1!!)

Details: The fee includes all meals and beverages except for one food item which is assigned. Everyone has their own bed and work table. There are prize drawings throughout the weekend and a treat bag upon arrival. Memory Lane is located close to the Tanger Outlet Center, only 55 minutes north of the Twin Cities.

You will find a virtual tour HERE and a host of other links to click on below:

http://tinavega.blogspot.com/2010/10/its-all-about-egg-nog-chai-lattes.html

http://tinavega.blogspot.com/2009/12/tales-from-retreat.html

http://tinavega.blogspot.com/2009/12/vroom-vroom.html

If you have any questions, let me know!

post signature

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Bummed I wont be able to make it this year. :( I'll be missing the Egg Nog Chai Lattes - definitely one of my favs. Asparagas pizza, your coffee, and cinnamon chip scones are also on the top of my list.

Kelli said...

I second the cimmamon chip scones! I just love sitting in the sunshine and laughing with all the ladies. Oh and the food, glorious food! Honestly, I love EVERYTHING about the retreat...I'm really going to miss it a lot come December! :(

Tina Vega said...

I'm gonna let this hang open until registration closes so former retreat ladies... post away! (I'll choose a prize drawing winner at that time.)

Thanks Crystal & Kelli for sharing your faves... I look forward to cropping with you guys again another time!!