Wednesday, November 16, 2011

this inspires me

inspiration

I've been listening to old records and may need to expand my holiday collection. In fact, I just added this little gem to the mix:

CarpentersChristmasPortraitLPFront

Reminds me of when Stacey and I were little, listening to holiday records NON-STOP during Christmas break. These were our all-time favorites:

albums

Now it's called "Winter Break" and we listen to holiday tunes on our iDevices - oh, how times have changed! This record player lets me hang onto a bit of my childhood and is a reminder of simpler times.

Inspiring me to keep things simple in the here and now.

post signature

3 comments:

Gammy said...

...and I fondly remember my
'portable' record player with a plaid exterior and a 'wind-up' handle on the side. thanks for the memories tina!

Tina Vega said...

ooooh, a wind-up handle... sounds very cool!

Christine said...

I haven't seen one of those for ages! Hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!