Tuesday, November 29, 2011

total sweetness

total sweetness

Dug this out of my son's backpack. Hadn't realized he had Grandma on his mind. Sweet, sweet thing.

Let me tell you a thing or two about her towels...

Day 245/365:  Grandma's Handiwork

They are so special we FIGHT over them. Because certain people [Stacey] seem to receive a TON!

selfie with grandma

We went to visit my grandparents over the holiday weekend. She looks SO WELL for being so sick. Praying she'll continue to tolerate the chemo well. Praying for lots more time with many more moments... because really, she's even more special than the towels.

post signature

3 comments:

Crystal said...

So sweet...

Colleen Warmka said...

You are so truly blessed! My grandparents have been gone for a long time, and I miss them...I know you cherish the time you get with yours!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe Stacey gets so many dish towels because she cooks the most!!!!